Access between $2,000 and $50,000 per exchanged contract commissions.*
You can get paid commissions upfront without waiting weeks for settlement and boost your cashflow.
No need to reapply each time a property sells, credit limits increase automatically as your business grows.
The advance funding is secured against your commissions, with no need for further security.
Access to working capital
A simpler way to access finance for your agency which you can use over and over again.
Funds are advanced, and you only pay for what you use. If you don’t need us, there are no costs.
We deal directly with you and have no interaction with the vendor.
Easy to Use
Integration with a range of leading CRMs and access to a self-service online portal available 24/7.
Same day approval so you can access your funds when you need it.
More information on how it works.
AgentPay allows an agency to leverage the value of their exchanged/unconditional sales contracts with immediate access to funds up to the full value of commission typically received upon settlement.
The process is easy and fast and automated through your CRM or direct on our Agency portal.
We will need
- Listing Authority
- Contract of Sale
- The Amount you wish to access
- The Settlement Date
If you operate as a contractor to an Agency your company will need to be onboarded with Rello.
The first step is to get onboarded with Rello and open an account. We will need to obtain some information about you, your company, the directors and owners plus get a copy of your trust bank statements, so we know where to deposit your advances.
- be onboarded with Rello
- hold a valid Agency Selling Authority
- have exchanged a signed Contract of Sale
- hold a letter from a solicitor or conveyancer confirming unconditional /exchange /settlement date
Only the ones that are unconditional and settlement is less than 120 days away. However, off-the-plan sales won’t be applicable for this advance.
We provide funding amounts between $2,000 and $50,000 per exchanged/unconditional contract.
4.0% for the first 60 days and 2.0% for every additional 30 days. For example, if the settlement is in 68 days, the Service Fee is 6.0%, which is deducted from the Advance Amount. There are no sign-up fees and no lock-in contract.
No, your advance is confidential, and we do not contact your customers.
- Once you have been notified that your account is live, you’re ready to start drawing on early pay advances.
- If your CRM is connected to Rello its all automated and you do not need to do a thing.
- If not, you need to access the Rello platform enter the amount you require and upload sales Authority, deposit information, and contract of sale
- We will advance the funds less our fee the next day.
At settlement or release of the deposit, the funds advanced will need to be repaid to us from these sale proceeds or via direct debit from your nominated account.
- You can exit penalty-free providing your balance has been paid down to $0.
- Each drawdown requires the Agency to unconditionally transfer and assign your legal and beneficial right, title and interest in and to the Commission and grant an Interest in the Commission to Rello.
Settlement can be delayed for a number of reasons outside of your control. If settlement is delayed we provide you a 7-day grace period.
Still have questions?
Chat with one of our members from Team Rello to see how our solutions can work for you.
* Terms and conditions apply. Funding provided by Rello Finance Pty Ltd, ACN 633 994 859.